Thursday, July 9, 2015

Autumn Clouds - Landscape Oil Painting

Autumn Clouds - 10 x 8" Landscape oil painting on panel
Clouds are fascinating to me, especially the big clouds with dark billowy sections. They really add to the overall composition of the painting. Clouds are a challenge to paint, and I keep being drawn to paint them.

The sides of this panel are painted raw sienna, and look like unpainted wood. It looks like a block of wood on the sides. It gives the painting an interesting unique look. 

This is a view from the road from Scenic Caves Road to Ravenna, in Grey County. This is a road that I've travelled on often in recent times. There's always wonderful views to see. 

I'm enjoying my time on this road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...