Friday, October 14, 2011

November Country Day - Fall Landscape Acrylic Painting

November Country Day - 6 x 6" Acrylic on panel
SOLD 

A scene in Grey County near Priceville. This painting was created using a photograph that I took last November as a reference. There was no snow on the ground, the grass was a light ochre colour and the trees were a purple hue in the distance. No leaves were left on the trees. I saw beauty in that. I did 4 small paintings similar to this from that day's photography. This was my favourite of the four. I'm not surprised that it sold.

I need to work on my titles a bit more, I'm not loving it.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Barbara! It is so amazing how much detail you have put into this painting and yet still kept it loose. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...