Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Welcome


Donated
 I am a bit shy about posting my artwork online. My goal is to get over that fear and come out of my comfort zone. I will be posting paintings over time and they will be for sale with sizes and prices. They may be for sale on e-bay or directly from me at a fixed price. I haven't really decided yet. This is an experiment.


I've been painting for years. With growing children and job demands, time is precious. My children are growing up and it's time for me to come out of my shell a bit. For me painting is not relaxing. It is a challenge. I go at it with the intention to make the best painting I can and to learn in the process. It is a painstaking process of observation and evaluation of the result. My aim is to become a better artist. It's hard work. 


I hope you enjoy what you see here and come back to keep up-to-date with what I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...